Proudly Sponsored By
Blockchain Week 2023
Opening & Conference
A dynamic and informative day filled with engaging discussions, valuable networking opportunities, and expert insights into the rapidly-evolving blockchain and digital asset industry. An exploration of finance, regulation, technology, and society, fostering innovative discussions shaping the future of the industry.
- The Evolution of Banking
- Revolutionising Payment Systems
- The Future of Digital Currency Exchanges
- Strategies for Navigating Disruption
Web3 Fringe Festival & Industry Day
A day of interactive workshops and experiences, featuring Blockchain Based Gaming, an NFT Creators Lab, and a Hands-On Experiences, offering attendees the opportunity to play, explore, and build with blockchain technology.
- Industry Led Events
- Interactive & Experiential Experiences
- Stakeholder Driven Exploratory Labs
Web3 Innovation & Growth
Join the world’s largest Web3 classroom at the Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference in Brisbane. Day 3 is dedicated to careers, education, entrepreneurship, innovation, capital raising and startups.
A day of international perspectives, featuring keynote addresses and panel discussions exploring the regulatory landscapes of Asia, Europe, America, and Australia.
- Global Regulatory Framework
- Exploring US Digital Asset Regulation
- Navigating Consumer Protection
- Defining the Australian Regulatory Perimeter
- Understanding the Tax Implications of Web3
- Meeting global AML/CFT Standards
- An Overview of the European Blockchain Landscape
Exploration, Disruption & The Path Forward
A deep dive into the big ideas driving the intersection between Blockchain, gaming, music, the metaverse &, AI.
- Big Ideas
- The Vision
- The Great DAO Debate
- The Official Afterparty